
I don't even know if these are sold in the USA, but they're pretty common here. These things are rechargeable, and so you can just plug them into a power socket. They have an on/off switch, and then when it's in the on position, you just hold a button down to make the metal grate part have zapping power. Then when something comes in contact with that metal, it gets zapped and there's a little spark - exciting! In the case of a bug, it either becomes dead-ish, or atleast feeling sort of dead-ish, and then while it's incapacitated, we can help end their misery. I rarely use ours, but it is coming in handy tonight because a few mosquitos got inside. I got one, but there's another one flying around too, so I have my zapper racket ready here next to me. We also used it recently when a large family of fruit flies invaded our home and were swarming around some fruit we had lying around. Brant has tried it on flies too, but it seems to only stun them for a moment if even that usually.
(Wow - two posts in one day!)











2 comments:
I need that! I have tons of fruit flies in my apartment. lol
What a cool gadget! I've never seen one. If it worked on flies I'd order one right now! Living near the farms we have flies all over the place!
Post a Comment