Do you ever have an evening with your family when everything just seems to be so funny? When I was a kid, it was often on Sunday nights when we'd have a later supper than usual. I remember all of us getting a bit slap happy and enjoying lots of laughs. The other night was one of those funny evenings for our little family. Brant was a dear and helped me fix supper and wash up the kitchen some, and we enjoyed a bunch of sillyness while we worked. But the best line of the evening came from Eden during supper. Brant was feeding Nita some banana oatmeal, which he called "mush". Eden watched as he fed Nita, and commented that Nita had a "mush...tache." I laughed so hard and told Eden, "that's a good one!"
(Sorry I haven't posted in a while!)
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment