Monday, October 19, 2009

Well, I have not purposely been ignoring my blog. We've had some internet issues lately that have made it more difficult to get on my blog in the past month or so. I've been missing blogging though! The past month has been interesting!

-On the day of my last blog post, I found out that we're expecting bundle-of-joy #3 into our family, coming sometime next May, most likely.

-On October 9th, we gained a new nephew as my brother's wife Kristin had a baby boy. Welcome to the family, Cohen Edward!

-We've been battling the flu in the girls lately. I thought it was finally gone last night, but Nita woke up with a fever again this morning.

On top of those things, life has just been busy especially for Brant. And the weather here has been pretty icky with cold thunderstorms and such. Brant said he saw a little bit of snow earlier today, but it has warmed up a bit and is raining now. If this rain continues into the night, I have a feeling it'll turn to snow. I've always loved the fall/winter months, but with all the sickness lately, I've been missing our flu-free days of summer. It does seem that Nita's fever is going down again now. On a happy note, we're planning a family vacation for next month! It's a very cheap time to fly here in China, so we're planning to go down to where we used to live here in China and see all of our "China family" for Thanksgiving. I'm sure looking forward to that!

2 comments:

Jill said...

yay on baby #3!!! How exciting! i hope you don't get the flu and have an easy pregnancy!

Unknown said...

The recent pictures of your girls are great! They are such beauties! Hope they are feeling better quickly!!!