Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Fuff July
I was telling Eden about the 4th of July that's almost here and explaining how it's a special day and how we will all wear red, white, and blue and make it a special day. She started talking excitedly about the day and what she'd like to do that day. She kept calling it "fuff July" instead of "4th of July" though, so I tried to teach her the actual words - "not fuff, Eden, 4th!...like 4...1, 2, 3, 4 - 4th!...the 4th day of July!" She tried to say 4th, but then responded, "I'm just going to call it the old one - fuff July."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
That's so cute! I was taking my 5 year old to a his friend's birthday party today and he commented that it was "firty" days until his birthday (it is actually less). During our the whole drive over to the party, I tried to teach him to say "thirty" not "firty". Great blog!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment