I'll leave you with two of our favorite songs we've been listening to (and singing with!) a lot here in our home. We downloaded the single songs from Walmart.com. I love that we can now order single songs from cd's instead of having to buy the whole cd! I don't often find a cd in which I like every song on it, so it's a great option to be able to buy just one song here and there, not to mention that it's much cheaper than buying whole cd's. We used to order songs from Amazon.com, but they've changed their policy so that we can't because we're out of the U.S.A, so Walmart.com it is for us. I'd rather use Amazon because there's more selection there, but oh well. I'll also share with you my basic egg salad recipe in case you've forgotten about how good egg salad is. I just can't get enough of it this summer!
EGG SALAD (for sandwiches...or not if you're like me and can't always wait to dig in)
Sorry everything is approximate - I never measure for egg salad.
8 or so boiled eggs, chopped
1-3 celery ribs depending on their size, chopped (I like mine chopped into very small pieces.)
3-4 Tbsp mayonnaise
2-3 Tbsp mustard (we love mustard!)
1 or so Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
Stir all together and enjoy!
I am very glad to make this with my new egg slicer/chopper from our new Ikea! It's so much easier to use a chopper than to have to try chopping an egg with a knife.











1 comment:
Those songs are beautiful Katie! Thank you for sharing. I oddly, love egg salad sammies too. I am now craving one. Thanks.
Post a Comment