Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dieting Mommy

Well, Eden and Nita's mom is on a diet. So today I was checking the scale after around 2 weeks of dieting. I also checked Eden's weight while I was at it. Since our scale gives weight in kilograms instead of pounds, I wanted to check with the calculator to find out the measurements in pounds. So, I was doing the math, and Eden weighs around 34 1/2 pounds, and we'll leave my weight a nice little secret! I have lost a little in the past two weeks or so, but not as much as I would have liked. I guess things could be worse though - at least my weight isn't true to what Eden calculated out on the calculator after I finished with it - over 90 million pounds! She also told me that Nita weighs over 90 thousand pounds. She also told Nita "you were that pounds when you were a little baby", so I checked out the calculator, and it said zero. She also told Nita, "someday you will be lots of pounds." And she told her that when she goes to sleep, she can think about how many pounds she will be. For some reason Eden keeps asking me what I'm laughing about!

No comments: