Thursday, April 2, 2009
Growing up too fast!
Tonight for supper, I used up two old potatoes by baking them and splitting them among the three of us. While we were eating them, I commented that the potatoes were not very good ones at all. Eden agreed with me, "yeah, they're not." So Brant commented to Eden that she should say something like, "these potatoes are delicious!" - wanting to teach her not to speak negatively of food served to her. Eden replied, "but I didn't want to argue to her!" Her grammar may be off a bit, but she sure caught us by surprise by her mature statement. We have been working to teach her not to argue when we say things, and I guess she's catching on. Our baby is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
She does make a point Katie...
Post a Comment