
That last one is my favorite so far, and I plan to use it next month. If I understood the terms of use for the digital scrapbook kits better, I'd say go ahead and take any of these that you'd like, but since I'm not sure about the terms of use, it's best that these don't get out there for public use...not that they're so great anyways!
Another project I did was yesterday. Brant and I recently went to a fabric superstore of sorts here in our city, and I came across some fabric that I just fell in love with. It's high on my list of favorite colors right now - a deep aqua color! Then when I was out with Eden last Saturday, I picked up some fluffy yarn that matched the material. I wasn't planning to put them together in anything...actually I wasn't sure how to use either of them. Then the other day I realized how well they matched and decided to try making a pillow cover for our living room. So, I worked on one yesterday, and I'm loving the finished result! Here's a picture of Nita with the new and improved sofa throw pillow.











1 comment:
SO pretty. I really like the blog backgrounds. Good job on the pillow. So crafty!
Post a Comment