Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dolt Book

Eden made a dolt book recently. Can you guess what her "dolt" stood for? Adult! She made squiggly lines on papers to represent lines of words, and then she put a blank paper on the front and back, and she told me it's an "dolt book" that mommy and daddy could read. I told her I couldn't read it though (I'm not a dolt!), so she suggested maybe daddy could read it when he gets home. He's not a dolt either though, but I'm pretty sure some of my friends will be able to read it. :D Here's a page of it....who can tell us what it says??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Dolt and I know what it says! It says "I miss my Grandma very much and can hardly wait 'til she comes to see us and gives us all a big hug!" Yup, that's what it says!
Love, Grandma Soule

Katie said...

You're hilarious, mom!