I'm a bit behind on Anita's laundry right now. I've been trying to keep her in two layers most of the time so she'll always be cozy and warm. I put that too-small sleeper on her, but she obviously needed something to cover the rest of her legs. The only thing I had left that fit her and were clean and dry were these split pants! I accidentally bought them about a month ago. I didn't look close enough at them to realize they were split pants. Chinese babies and toddlers sometimes wear these for easy potty-going; they just squat and go! For the babies, the parents hold their children in a squat position over the toilet (or if they're outside, over whatever happens to be near - a wall, tree, bush, garbage can, tuft of grass, sewer grate - makes you wary of stepping in puddles!). We used to have to watch out so that Eden wouldn't get split-pant-flashed by little boys at the playground we used to live by!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Sweet baby Nita
She's growing! I'm pretty sure this fit her a month ago. Why do babies have to grow so fast?!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment