This happened between Eden's naptime and suppertime. As you can see, Eden is in her nightgown. I got that at a thrift store in the states last summer, and although it's too big for her yet, Eden just loves that thing! She was requesting it for naps, but I had her stop with that habit so that she's ready to go out for walks if we want to in the evenings. I can't get over how much bigger and older she has seemed to me lately. My girl is growing up way too fast!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Sweet!
I sure do love that our girls are sisters. That was something that I never had when I was growing up. I didn't pine for it all that much because my childhood was very happy, but there were times when I was in high school or college and would see other sisters and be a tad bit jealous of their special relationship. I long for our girls to have a special relationship through the years although I'm sure there will be bumps along the way. I know Nita's only a little over 2 months old, but I'm loving watching the girls as they begin to develop their sisterhood relationship. Seeing this little interaction was just so sweet to see! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I love the look on Eden's face at the end of the video!! =D
Cute! I won't bother to share my relationship with MY sister. LOL. Well NOW we get along pretty good but man...growing up...lets just hope your girls do better than we did!
Post a Comment