Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Achh!

Is achh a word? It seems like it should be just for me because that's how I feel when I start playing with making backgrounds for my blog. Achh - so many backgrounds, so little time! So, if you start seeing a new background every time you visit here, it's just because I've been playing with designs more. Here's one I made last night and just really fell in love with. So, I started trying out all sorts of different background colors with it and came up with all of these similar ones. I made myself stop after 7! (You can click on them to see them bigger.)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The last three are my favorites. I'm just a blue, green, and blue-green fanatic. It's really hard to explain how I feel just from looking at them. It answers to some need deep inside of me for beauty and stirs me up in a strange way that I can't explain - makes my soul sigh! Here are a few others that I have put together in the past few days. I hope I don't bore you all too much with this, but I sure enjoy it! :D
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

50s Housewife said...

They are all very pretty! :)

Charlotte said...

I suspect that eventually you well settle on one that you will want to keep around for awhile.

Angel~a said...

I love the purple butterfly one. Very nice, Katie. What site do you use to create those?

Stephanie said...

They are all pretty! Good Job!

Sarah said...

I like the purple on with the butterfly too! Pretty!

Katie said...

Thank you all! I found the digital scrapping things on the internet for free and put them together with a free program we have on our computer called Microsort PictureIt 7.