Thursday, May 14, 2009

We Love Crayola!

Eden and I are sure fans of crayola! When I was a girl, I remember my mom coloring with me while we waited for cookies to come out of the oven. My mom also saved a box of crayola crayons from her childhood, and so I saved a box from my childhood too. This past summer, I bought a big box of crayons for Eden to save from her childhood, but they're being used up instead! Eden and I both enjoy coloring so much. It's just so quiet and relaxing! I found some coloring pages on the internet and printed up a whole bunch of pictures to color a few days ago. Eden was anxious to get at 'em! She and I finished most of these in just one day with her doing most of them. Some of them are alphabet pages, and I'm planning to have her color the whole alphabet and maybe have them laminated into big flashcards.


1 comment:

Angel~a said...

She really must love to color. I did when I was a young girl too! I love printing those freebies off the web too!