About the same time that she said that, I was standing at the window looking out after we had just had some rain. It was still sprinkling a little bit, and Eden came to see what I was looking at and asked me what I was looking at. I told her I was watching the rain. She commented something about it "drip-dropping" outside, and I informed her that it's called "sprinkling." She told me "well, you can call it sprinkling, and I'll still call it drip-dropping."
Friday, September 11, 2009
Dimples-Lily
When my mom was here last month, she brought a little white pull toy for Nita. It's a little puppy that has little wheels that make the paws go up and down and also squeaks as you pull it.. Well, Nita isn't quite big enough to walk around and pull it, but Eden has fallen in love with it. Nearly every toy animal that enters our home gets a name, and so since it was Nita's puppy, I gave it the name "Dimples" since both our girls have one dimple each. But Eden has named it "Lily" for herself. When I remind her that it's name is Dimples, she replies, "well, you can call it Dimples, and I'll call it Lily." I've included a picture of Dimples-Lily, and you may notice that the little pup has pony-tail holders on it's ears. That's Eden's doing - giving Dimples-Lily some doggy pigtails! She also had one on the tail, but it fell off.
She has been quite posessive about this doggy that wasn't even given to her, so we've had to put it up at times. Fortunately Nita's not too interested in it yet, so Eden has plenty of time to play with it. My mom had also brought another doggy that we had gotten for free with an online order we had made, but Eden's not as interested in that doggy. It's a pink stuffed doggy. So, today Eden told me, "I changed my mind. Now Nita can have this doggy (the pink one), and I'll have this one (Dimples-Lily)." How convenient for her to change her imind like that! Clever, but...no. I informed her that when it comes to other people's things, we can't change our mind and make them ours! She didn't seem too disappointed since she already plays with the white pooch much of the time anyways.
About the same time that she said that, I was standing at the window looking out after we had just had some rain. It was still sprinkling a little bit, and Eden came to see what I was looking at and asked me what I was looking at. I told her I was watching the rain. She commented something about it "drip-dropping" outside, and I informed her that it's called "sprinkling." She told me "well, you can call it sprinkling, and I'll still call it drip-dropping."
About the same time that she said that, I was standing at the window looking out after we had just had some rain. It was still sprinkling a little bit, and Eden came to see what I was looking at and asked me what I was looking at. I told her I was watching the rain. She commented something about it "drip-dropping" outside, and I informed her that it's called "sprinkling." She told me "well, you can call it sprinkling, and I'll still call it drip-dropping."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment