Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nita's first word!

Please excuse the fussing since this was right before bedtime. And please excuse the yellow-ness of the video too. My camera settings were set wrong for this type of lighting.

In spite of all that, isn't she a cutie-pie?! She uses this word whenever someone is at the door about to go out, or whenever we're all about to go out. She usually loves to go out and gets excited when we're getting ready to head out the door. She also has picked this word out at random times when listening to our conversations and has copied us after we use the word "go" when talking to each other. I can't tell you how many times I've watched this video!

2 comments:

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

Adorable! So it's accurate to say that Nita is an active little girl? :-)

It's funny, something about how she moves her mouth at the very end of the video reminds me of Eden saying some of her first words. (I think it was "yo-burt" (yogurt). I'll have to look at those videos to see. (Oops, I just wanted to edit my comment--I forgot a word--but didn't know how to do that, so ended up deleting it and re-posting it.)