Thursday, September 17, 2009
Eden and her TP
Eden has been doing something interesting with the toilet paper as of late. After she's done using it, she tears the last two hanging squares into nice pretty little fringe strips for the next person. I guess she thinks they must look nice hanging there. Tonight Brant called her into the bathroom to call her on it. He told her that she should not do that anymore because it's wasteful. She told him, "Ok, from now on I'll do it like mommy (does) and not like you (do)." Now, I've been married to the man for 11+ years, and I have yet to see him shred the tp into a pretty fringe! And I'm fairly certain that Eden has never seen him do such a thing either. I don't know where she gets such crazy ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
Well....she IS your daughter, right?
Too funny!!!
Oh, Katie, we didn't tell you about that childhood habit of Brant's?!
JUST KIDDING! That girl is a riot!
P.S. We don't get a picture of the pretty fringes? :-)
How cute!
Post a Comment