Warning: Lots of exclamation points ahead!
This video makes me happy! She's slowly toddling around now. She has a cold, so I've been trying to keep her nice and warm with long sleeves and socks and slippers. The slippers are hand-me-downs from Eden's toddling days. To top it all off, those little pj pants she has on has a little curly piggy tail on the back end! And then her hair! She just makes me want to eat her up! Her hair is getting longer in the back and is a bit curly, but sometimes after a good sleep, she wakes up with a funny frizz head especially in the back. I love it! I keep scrunching my nose into her fluff-hair and taking long whiffs of baby! Babyhood just goes by way too quickly!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Awwww!
Wow! She has made lots of progress since the last video of her walking, and it looks like Dad is helping her to beat previous records. (It also looks like you turned the camera off, Katie, right before he got his just deserts of bumping into the wall!);-)
How cute is that walk of Nita's! And you did a great job with the play dough! I think those colors are perfect!
Post a Comment