Apparently we may have missed her actual first steps since the girls' babysitter reported that she took a few steps last Thursday while she was at our place. But we didn't start seeing her take solo steps until this past Monday, and tonight she was feeling more confident. She was standing up behind me as I washed dishes, and then she slowly set out a-walking! She got a good ways through the kitchen before she sat down. We of course had to grab the camera and try to catch her in action! Go Nita go! Her favorite word is "go" right now too.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
How precious! I loved that stage of my kids lives. Go Nita Go!
Paula
I absolutely love this video--she is so precious. It brought tears to my eyes the first time I watched it. I adore the way she squats before taking off and between steps and the look on her face when she reached the water fountain.
Post a Comment