Monday, September 21, 2009
It's my birthday!
Well ok, so it's Friday, not today. But I got a b-day card in the mail today (thank you, Missy!), and this prompted Eden to want to make me a b-day card too and have it in an "enbelope" also. She made the card...well, actually it was a paper. And she doesn't really get the concept of birthday secrets, so she showed it to me even though my birthday isn't til Friday. Then she wanted me to help her make the enbelope, so I folded a piece of paper and cut and taped it to look like an envelope. Then we folded the paper and put it in the enbelope and taped it shut, and she put it next to the other card - ready and waiting for Friday to come! With some help with the spelling, she also wrote "Mommy" on it in what she thinks is my favorite color - neon green! Certainly not my favorite color! But she knows I like blues and greens, so since it was green, she thinks it's my favorite color. However, of all the greens, neon green has got to be my least favorite. It's the thought that counts though. I sure do love that girly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
How sweet! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Awww, my card made your blog, with a picture, too. :-) Just a little while ago I was wondering if it made it yet (I guess I should stop worrying about our postal systems), and that sure was a surprise to see photographic evidence that it did!
By the way, that's one intelligent and creative daughter that you have there with that acrostic "My Mommy" card that she made for you! ;-) So cute!
So, yes, happy birthday a little bit early!
Post a Comment