
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Bizarre Christmas Decor!
We've seen some strange and downright awful Christmas decorations in China, but this takes the cake! I got these pictures from a friend where we used to live in southern China. Apparently the little Santa's are climbing the ladders, and they each have backpacks on their backs. The only reason I can think for the big, bright, bodacious bovine is because this next year is the year of the ox in the Chinese zodiac.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I found you through Jimmie's blog. That is quite a unique decoration. I have nothing like it. lol
That is truly terrible. Where to start? The expression on the ox's face? The impossibility of a BULL on a treetop? The amazing incongruous mixture of Christmas and Chinese New Year?
It made me think of the golden calf in Exodus! :-)
Thanks a million for sharing. This is truly Chinese. Merry Christmas! And may no bulls climb your tree (or santas).
Post a Comment