Monday, December 15, 2008

Miscellaneous pictures from today

Here's one more vendor that happened to come by this morning. I think he's selling big bags of rice or flour. I could be wrong though. It's so hard to understand what they're yelling. I've seen him around in our neighborhood before, but he doesn't usually come right by our building like this. There were no buyers in our area as I watched his un-eventful trek in and out of our little complex. I did see his donkey be stubborn though! :D Isn't that just like a donkey.



And next up is a picture of our sleepy little Nita. She didn't nap well this morning and so was pretty tired later on when I was fixing my and Eden's lunch. Nita has been slouching down down on her swing like this lately, and today she feel asleep as you can see! I just can't get enough of this little babykins of ours! Speaking of the word "babykins" - one day a while back, I was baby-talking to Nita and called her "pookie". Well, I've called Eden "pookie" since she was a wee one like Nita is now. When Eden heard me call Nita pookie, she exclaimed "that's my name!" So, I call Nita babykins instead, and Eden is my one and only pookie still.




No comments: