I have loved seeing our girls as their sister-hood develops. We're already dealing with sibling issues though! The other day, Eden and Nita were laying side by side on Eden's bed, and Nita reached out to touch Eden's arm and must have given her a little pinch. Nita of course didn't know what she was doing, but Eden was "affronted!" (a word from her Peter Rabbit book) Eden's exaggerated her pain and burst out crying. She doesn't understand how babies do things without being conscious about what they're doing. Actually Eden can be quite bossy telling Nita to be quiet or to stop doing this or that or telling her she's playing with a toy wrong. Nita's way of playing with toys right now is to munch on them all! Anyways, I suppose we'll have to deal with all the normal sibling issues that kids go through. Sure wish we could avoid all that, but they'll just have to be taught how to love each other in the right way.
So, here are some pictures of Nita from recently. She's such a fun little baby!
Munch munch on a stocking:
Munch munch on a gift:
This is one of her gifts from Christmas. I put it in her crib last night so she could look at it when she woke up this morning. Can you guess what sound woke me up this morning? Munch munch on her new piggy!
Pretty in pink! Eden enjoys matching Nita. As I was putting Nita in this dress, Eden ran and found her shirt that matched the dress the best.
I'm already mad at the little boys who will someday be men and come and take my girls' hearts! ;-)











1 comment:
Great pics! Your girls always make me smile!
Post a Comment