Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Five Months!

Her Royal Miss Fussiness has spoken this afternoon, and I have listened. She was speaking in baby language to me and telling me "I need a nap!" So, I was glad to oblige with the knowledge that she will wake up a new person - Her Royal Miss Gladness! Little Nita is 5 months old today! The time has flown by so fast. She's such a delightful little baby girly girl and is growing more and more aware and curious of her surroundings. Today after I had taken a shower, I had a towel on my head and was holding her, and she was staring up at me with the most curious look as if to say "what is this strange contraption!?" Both our girls have brought so much enjoyment and delight to our home, and we can't imagine life without them! The other day Eden asked us, "Someday would Anita be a person too?" Of course our reply was, "She's already a person." Then Eden turned to Anita and said, "Hi little person!" Then she asked us, "Why do we call her Anita then?" Boy does she think of some interesting questions! We've recently heard Eden call Nita "You little kid!" Life with these two girls is never boring, that's for sure. I'll leave you with a video of Nita that we took about 2 days ago.

3 comments:

LuAnne said...

What a little cutie she's getting to be! Actually, I should say what cuties they both are!!

Kathie said...

she looks like such a happy baby! how adorable!! :D

~Kathie

Angel~a said...

I love watching her grow, Katie! Her little noises are so cute.