Well, it's a new year. It's been a noisy night, and I'm sure there's more to come. Brant, Eden and I stayed up and are still up now at around 12:20. It probably would have been too noisy to sleep anyways. Eden will be sleeping in our room on the floor tonight, and she's anxious to go sleep on her little make-shift bed. Anita pretty much slept through it all! Brant took the camera with him the other day and found a guy who would talk about the holiday a little bit, so here's a little interview for you to watch! There's some English and some Chinese spoken, so maybe you can catch some of it. I'll work on translating some of it for you tomorrow. I hope it works to post it like this! Ok, it's a lot quieter now, so we're heading to bed! Good night!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
That was really neat. Chinese is so much different than Korean.
Post a Comment