Sunday, January 4, 2009

This-n-that 'bout Nita

Anita now prefers very strongly to be on her tummy! This video demonstrates what she does just about every time she is laid flat on her back. Sometimes it gets tricky to change her diaper because of this! Last night she was tired and grumpy, and she got so upset because I was making her stay on her back during a diaper change.



This next picture was taken on New Year's day. Anita was in her crib fussing away, so I went in to see what was up, and she turned and turned her fuss into a big smile for me!

Then this next picture was from yesterday morning when I was fixing our bed. She was on her back, but wanted to roll over, and as she did, she somehow managed to pull the blanket on top of her. She turned and looked at me and gave me a knowing smile as if to say "aren't I cute?!" What can I say!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Anita is adorable!

Pretty In Purses said...

Adorable - I love the fussing/smiling one!