I also wanted to title this post "A new cahhhh!" Eden calls a car a cah, and the floor a flah. Her animals have been toolin' around all morning in their new cah on the flah! For a while now, I've wanted to make a toy car for Eden to play with, and we recently got just the right cardboard box for it. So today was the day - we made a cah! And just as I figured, Eden loves it. It's not the most artistic thing on the planet, but it was fun to make anyways. As you can see, it's kind of a hippie car. I just wrapped the empty box in white paper, and then we decorated it a bit. Then I wrapped it all over with packing tape, cut two holes in the top for seats and taped around them well too. It's been keeping Eden busy for most of the morning since we finished making it. She puts one group of animal/doll riders in it, takes them for a little spin, then drops them off and loads up a new set of passengers for a spin, and so on. She even has a little stool for them to step on to help get in and out of the car!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Just Toolin' Around
I also wanted to title this post "A new cahhhh!" Eden calls a car a cah, and the floor a flah. Her animals have been toolin' around all morning in their new cah on the flah! For a while now, I've wanted to make a toy car for Eden to play with, and we recently got just the right cardboard box for it. So today was the day - we made a cah! And just as I figured, Eden loves it. It's not the most artistic thing on the planet, but it was fun to make anyways. As you can see, it's kind of a hippie car. I just wrapped the empty box in white paper, and then we decorated it a bit. Then I wrapped it all over with packing tape, cut two holes in the top for seats and taped around them well too. It's been keeping Eden busy for most of the morning since we finished making it. She puts one group of animal/doll riders in it, takes them for a little spin, then drops them off and loads up a new set of passengers for a spin, and so on. She even has a little stool for them to step on to help get in and out of the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
That is so cute, Katie! Good job!
Post a Comment