Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two finished craft projects in two days~


It's nearly a miracle! I am kind of bad about starting projects and then finishing them a few years later, so it's been odd for me to work on crafts so much lately. I've been inspired by some craft websites I've found lately that have simple project ideas. I found this one here: How To Make a Snowstorm. As you can see, I didn't make it long as the instructions say to do since I wanted to make a garland of sorts. I guess it's almost out of season now, but atleast I finished! I'll have to save it and hang it up right away next year when snow season starts. We've hardly had any snow this year, and I miss it!

1 comment:

Angel~a said...

It's very cute, Katie! Did you post that on the forum before? I think I've seen the idea somewhere. It looks nice -- I bet Eden loves it!