Well, we found out yesterday that Eden has infections in both ears, and apparently they're sort of bad ones too. The one they said is worse is the one that hasn't been bothering her lately! They also said the infections are deep in her ears and that without antibiotics to clear it up, she'd need surgery. We're wondering if the surgery they're talking about is tubes being put in her ears. So, they're doing Chinese style antibiotics - an iv drip that goes right into the blood stream. She has to have it done 3 days in a row. She's also on another oral antibiotic for 3 days, and she had drops for her ears 3 times a day! She and Brant just left for the 2nd round of the iv drip.
On a happier note, Eden and I had been invited to a craft party with some other foreign ladies/daughters, and so we went to that today. That was fun! There were around 10 ladies and girls there, and we mostly made Valentine cards. I'm thinking that I would like to have those same ladies and girls over sometime for a game party. We finally have all our games here, and we have some fun ones! Some of our games have been in storage for a long time. I especially would like to play one of my favorites - Apples To Apples.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I love Apples to Apples! Fun game!
Hope these treatments clear up Eden's hearing for her. I remember Dr. & Mrs. Evans went to Florida one week and he forgot his hearing aids. They had the best time with the funny things that he would think she had said! Kinda funny! They were actually glad they'd left the hearing aids behind becase life was more fun!
Poor little thing! hope she is all better soon!
Post a Comment