Friday, January 16, 2009

Sniffle~Cough~Ouch!

Well, we three girls are all sickies. First Eden was coughing and sniffling and acting pretty puny like. Then a day or two later, Anita and I both started in on the same thing. Eden's sickies turned into a bad earache, but I think maybe it's slowly getting better. I was just able to tuck her hair behind her ear without her flinching quite as bad as yesterday. So far Brant has avoided it all. He attributes that to the fact that he's taking garlic pills........I admit I'm skeptical about those garlic pills. Last night I decided that today would be a day of rest and guzzling lots of water. That reminds me, I need to go drink some more...right after I go to the bathroom yet again! It's times like these that are good reminders to thank God for good health on all the other non-sick days.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon. Do you guys have access to Drs out there?

Katie said...

Yes, we're actually in a city known for it's hospitals and medical colleges/universities! However, Chinese hospitals are still daunting to go to, but we know of a foreign clinic here that we have gone to once or twice. Fortunately things aren't that bad for us this time around, and I pray it won't get that bad.

Pretty In Purses said...

Hope you feel better soon! Take some V C!

Stephanie said...

I have a friend who always uses olive oil and garlic in her childrens ears to get rid of the infection and ache. Let me know if you are interested to know how she does it and i can get you the info. Her dr is fine with her doing this and it always works. Hope you are all better soon!

Angel~a said...

Oh, I sure hope you're feeling better soon, Katie. It's no fun when Momma's sick! :(