As I got Eden ready to go out today... me - "I'm getting you ready because you're going to go see the doctor" Eden - "BE a doctor?!" me - "SEE a doctor!" For a while now I've been right on the edge of thinking Eden had a hearing problem. Every time I'd be convinced of it, she'd surprise me with how well she would hear something, so I'd let it go again. About a week ago, she had an earache which we assumed was an ear infection. We treated it with garlic oil, and it got better. But since then her hearing has been even more iffy to the point that it's obvious that she's just not hearing well. We're sure now that it's not just that her head is in toddler lala land and not paying attention. So, she and Brant just left to get her ears checked. This week has been a frustrating and often silly one as she has been wrongly hearing things we say or just not hearing them at all.











1 comment:
So what did the doctor say? Did they do a hearing test?
Post a Comment