I've been tagged by my old high school friend Jill! This tag is a tag of 4's. Everyone who has been tagged should post the 4th picture in their 4th picture file folder and explain their picture and then tag 4 more people. I checked my 4th's. However, my 4th folder had yet more folders in it, so I chose the 4th in that folder, but it only had 3 video clips in it. So, I'll choose the 3rd video clip and hope that video uploading works today! The video clip is just one of Eden poking around at her food, and it was taken last March right before she turned 3 years old. Now I'm going to tag....Jen, Angela, Sarah, and Rachel.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Katie, Your girls are so beautiful!
I'll work on that soon! How fun! I'm nervous what that 4th picture will be!
Hehe that's a random video, cute though! I would like to participate, but the 4th photo on my 4th folder is one everyone has already seen on my blog. Can I alter the instructions?
Post a Comment