Two days ago was Nita's 2 month birthday. For the most part, she's been a little sweetie who has charmed us all. She is getting stronger and loves to watch all of us. About a week ago, she rolled over from front to back for the first time. I have seen a few differences between her and Eden. Eden had more and longer hair whereas Nita's hair is very short and sparse especially on top! Also, Eden smiled earlier and much more readily than Nita does. We still haven't gotten a big grin from her yet, but I'm sure it'll come eventually. This doesn't concern me though. She is cheerful even if not super smiley. I look forward to the change in variety from having a super silly girl to a bit more sober one. Only God knows what's in store though! Perhaps she'll turn out being even sillier than Eden (if that's possible)!
I wanted to upload 3 video clips of Anita, but I only got one to work so far. I'll have to try the other two later. The video uploader here seems pretty persnickety.











No comments:
Post a Comment