
This past summer, Eden was given a gift from a very sweet lady named LuAnne (thank you LuAnne!). The gift is a Victorian sticker dollhouse of sorts, and I knew it would be special to Eden when we finally got it out and played with it. I was thinking of using it on the long airplane ride, but we never got around to it, so I've just been saving it. A few days ago I needed to keep Eden occupied in the bedroom for a while, so I finally brought out the sticker dollhouse and showed Eden how to play with it. We both enjoyed furnishing a pretty Victorian house, and she enjoyed playing with it afterwards. It made me think that maybe I should look for a dollhouse for her for Christmas. I looked at some dollhouses on Ebay - wow are some of them expensive! I've been wondering if my old dollhouse is still sitting disassembled and it its box in my parents basement.
7 comments:
The video isnt working
Aw rats - are you sure? The other videos worked for you all but didn't for me, and now this one works for me and apparently not for you all! Can anyone else get it to play?
The video says that it is no longer available... :(
The "blogger" videos work, just not the "youtube" videos. Maybe it's a US/China thing? I dunno, but hope that helps.
Thanks - I'll try to fix that.
I couldn't get the video to work, either.
I'm so glad Eden (and Mommy! =D) enjoyed the sticker house. I'm wanting to send something for Christmas - how soon do I have to mail it out for you to get it in time?
Well, I've tried a few times to edit the video, but it just won't work, and I'm not sure why. I'll try posting it in a new post later today and see if that works.
Post a Comment