The Willoughby mystery is solved!
Since we've returned to China, Eden has mentioned repeatedly that one of her toy bunnies name is Willoughby and another one is Willa. This was much to our amazement and shock since we've never ever mentioned such a name to her! Every time I've heard her mention those names, I've been amazed and amused. I had been meaning to ask her Grandma Wiens or Aunt Missy about the names since they were the main ones to take care of Eden while we were in the hospital. So today I happened to be chatting with Missy online at the same time that Eden was behind me playing and talking about her bunny Willoughby. I finally got the chance to ask Missy about it, and it turns out that she has a children's book with those names in it, and she had read the book to Eden during our stay in the hospital. Now I get it! Yay for Willoughby bunny and Willa bunny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Katie, thanks for this blog page. I will be checking it frequently. I check Dan and Jana's everyday. It is a nice way to try to keep up with them. And I was able to see the video you had on too! Take Care
Post a Comment