Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby-Talk

Ok, I know I sound totally ridiculous with my baby-talk, but I wanted to share these videos with you all. (Actually these blogger videos don't work for me for some reason, so I can't hear myself anyways.) Anita has been growing and getting stronger. She's starting to hold her head up some although it's still quite wobbly. She has also been more alert lately and looks around studying everything in sight. And today we saw one of the biggest victories of all - she sat contentedly in her swing for a good 20 or 30 minutes in one sitting! She sure did hate that thing at first. I've been determined that she'll learn to like it because it was expensive! Maybe we'll get her a baby walker for Christmas. I loved it when Eden was the age where she could toddle around in her walker.

Hope you enjoy these silly videos!

4 comments:

Kevin Miller said...

For some reason, your voice is kind of what I expected it would sound like. :P

Many Adventures of Derek and Sly said...

Oh my! They are too cute. I can hear big sister repeating what you say. Your girls are too cute!

Katie said...

Careful Kevin or I'll blog ban you!

Kevin Miller said...

lol, didn't mean anything by it. ;)