Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Pictures

About a week ago, I took the girls out for a short stroll right around our apartment building. There is mostly brick, concrete, asphalt and dirt around in our complex, but there is a little bit of vegetation too. One asset of the area is a few sumac trees here and there. These trees are beautiful in the fall! During our walk, I realized that this was the perfect time to catch some good fall foliage, so I hurried back inside and grabbed the camera. These pictures are taken in the midst of all the concrete and brick! I was so pleasantly surprised at how well they turned out...to be honest, I can't stop admiring them. ;)

My favorite..


I love Nita's expression on this one. She's just too squeezable! :P

And how can it be that Eden is looking this old?!

5 comments:

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

These are cute!

Jill said...

Those are great pictures...the color is so beautiful. We don't get colors like that here in Miami - everything just stays green. I would blow a couple of those because they are so good!

LuAnne said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Such adorable kiddos!

Katie said...

Thank you all!