Well, all three videos worked! She's really not much of a cry baby. But when she is a cry baby, she's pretty irresistible! Anybody want to pick her up?
LOL We hardly use pacifiers anymore - she can't seem to keep them in her mouth for very long. She was already annoyed at that point because she had had enough swinging! She would start crying, and I'd pop the paci in her mouth for a few more seconds of quiet, and then she'd spit it out and start crying again, and so on... :P
3 comments:
She was going to town on that pacifier! LOL...
LOL We hardly use pacifiers anymore - she can't seem to keep them in her mouth for very long. She was already annoyed at that point because she had had enough swinging! She would start crying, and I'd pop the paci in her mouth for a few more seconds of quiet, and then she'd spit it out and start crying again, and so on... :P
She is adorable!! And yes, I'd love to pick her up! =D
Post a Comment