Saturday, October 11, 2008

Well, remember that what I wrote the other day - that about Eden showing marked maturing in the last month or so? I take it back! She's been an expert at being a 3 year old the past few days since then! She's just learning more words to aid her in being little miss 3-year-old. :P She's learning debate skills! Today we went for a little walk. The purpose of this walk was to burn off some pent up energy - especially for our little miss 3-year-old. But she was asking daddy to hold her and wasn't liking the answer she was getting. She told us she was tired! We were thinking "good, it's working!" Then she told us that her legs were breaking. Oh dear - what a conundrum! It's amazing she made it home again with her broken legs. (Where's my bonk-me smiley when I need one!) You may ask how far did you walk? Well, it was probably the equivalent or less of going around a small city block.

No comments: