For years now, Brant has been wanting to grow a beard, but he never did until recently. We three have been observing it as it grows and trying to decide if we like it. Eden has been asked a few times whether she likes it or not, and she seems to like it one day and not like it the next. Fortunately for me, he has given me veto rights over it! I wanted to just give it time and not make a quick decision about it since he's wanted to try growing one for so long. At first I thought it was nice looking, but we all think it's very scratchy. I definitely did NOT like it as it grew longer, so we recently trimmed it shorter again. I'm thinking it won't be around for too much longer though because it's just too scratchy even for him. But before we get rid of it altogether, we're going to try the mustache/goatee thing that's popular these days and see how we like that. It'll be interesting to see him with that get-up! I can't even imagine it. Here's some recent pictures. His hair and beard really needed trimming in the second picture, and we did the hair/beard cut two days ago. I guess I should take one more picture of him since then, but it would be very similar to the first picture.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Hmmm go with the goatee. LOL.
Yeah, we're giving it a try now, and I think I like it much better. The beard just wasn't right.
Post a Comment